Off with his ears!
Next, the head, the tail...the feet...
So what do YOU do with all that extra chocolate?
So what to do? I hate throwing out something that is good. And boy is chocolate good...soooo good! =o) So this year I sorted through all the chocolates we recieved, individual wrapped ones found a new home in our candy dish for those late night sweet tooth cravings. But all these bunnies!!! What in the world do you do with all these bunnies!!??!!! Every where I looked I have big white bunny eyes' staring at me!
So I asked some of my friends and here is what we came up with:
- Normally I would say, "Sell it to all those who will be celebrating Greek Easter" as it normally doesn't fall on the same weekend...but unfortunately this year it did!
- Melt it & make your own chocolate covered pretzels, fruit, & whatever else you want chocolate on top of!
- Put it in a ziploc bag & crush it into small pieces to make chocolate chips as an ice cream sundae topping!
- Use it in a dessert recipe (an external site I found with a bunch of yummy recipes) that requires baking chocolate, morsels, or chocolate melts.
- Make s'mores!!
- Use it as a special reward for good behavior "positive reinforcement".
- Donate to a homeless shelter
Now its your turn!! Feel free to add your own ideas in the comment section below!