So this is how you turn an inexpensive plain tee shirt into a designer graphic tee with in minutes!
What you'll need:
- A Black Sharpie Marker
- A plain tee (color your choice, just not black)
- Masking/Painters tape
- A design in mind
- A Toddler
1. Using a ruler and tape mark off a rectangle where you'd like the art to be. Optional, add a few lines of masking tape for extra interest.
2. Place a book or piece of cardboard inside shirt. Fold all extra fabric under and tape shirt onto a work surface. (This way only the part you want drawn on will be exposed.)
3. Let your little one have at it.
4. Remove the tape and marvel at the finished product! Ta-da! (I like to set the marker with a dry iron and be sure to wait 24hrs before washing.) My daughter was so proud of her work! I also wrote on the inside collar my daughter's name, age & the date, so my sister can always remember when it was made & given to her (or at least for as long as she wears it).
And there you have it easy, afforable, & something they might actual what to wear in public!