However, what is more frightening than my son’s situation is the fact that one in four Americans say they’ve been in a situation where someone needed CPR, however most (70%) feel helpless to act because they don’t know what to do (American Heart Association). Effective CPR performed immediately after sudden cardiac arrests can double a person’s chance of survival (American Heart Association).
Well what would you say to an affordable device that was developed to help make hands-only resuscitation easier and more effective for anyone? If you’re like me, you want to know all about it!!
This amazing device is called CPR RsQ Assist
- It is FDA-approved
- It guides users through each step of hands-only CPR with easy to follow voice commands and a blinking light to mark the chest compression cadence
- It is designed to leverage upper body strength and weight so you tire less quickly
- It is an essential safety device for home, school and in public places.
- It is compacted in design and is stored in its carrying case.
- It is approved for use on people ages 8 and older
- It is affordable ($79.50)!
- CPR RsQ Assist has been shown in independent clinical studies to reduce fatigue by 90 percent and increase performance results by 94.5% over traditional CPR
During my CPR training I remember how tired my arms were getting and saying I couldn’t imagine doing this for 5 minutes or longer until help arrives! So when the makers of CPR RsQ Assist contacted me, I was very interested to try it out myself. I called my CPR instructor and asked if I could give this device a spin on her CPR dummies. I immediately felt more confident. I felt my weight being evenly distributed and now this machine was keeping count of how many chest compressions I was doing. It was so much easier.
CPR RsQ Assist is available at a very affordable price and available to purchase via the CPR RsQ Assist website and Amazon.
I now keep my CPR RsQ Assist in it's convenient carry case and with me in my car at all times because you never know when an emergency can arise and CPR RsQ Assist can help you save a life!