"After using the bottle for a week, I can honestly say it is the best bottle I have ever used. With my first daughter I used many different bottles - I wish I had this bottle when my first was young! Here are the reasons why I like the minbie bottle:
- It is very easy to clean. Only three parts- bottle, collar, and nipple. No extra parts or fancy equipment to clean!
- The shape of the nipple resembles an actual breast, which I believe helps new babies to transition from breastfeeding feeding to bottle feeding.
- The nipple on the bottle has an air vent inside it. This reduces the amount of air baby takes in while drinking and also helped our baby to not leak milk out of the sides of her mouth while drinking. Also, with other bottles, the nipple collapses in baby's mouth. This bottle's nipple retains its shape!
- The nipple is clearly labeled on the inside with the age of the baby in blue ink, so you know the flow is correct.
- The wide neck bottle holds 6 ounces, and does not leak if overfilled.
My only suggestion to this wonderful company is that I would prefer if the measurement markings on the bottle itself were in a darker color (they are clear). It would make nighttime measuring a little bit easier. Otherwise it's a fantastic product and I highly recommend it to all new parents!"